Smallest fan

Monday, June 8, 2009

New to this world of blogging

Hello Everyone!!
This is all new to me but I am starting a new journey...its called blogging. I will start by telling everyone a little about me. My name is Lindsey VanTiem and I am a freelance photographer and owner of Lindsey VanTiem Photography in southeast Michigan. I have been photographing everything and anything for as long as I can remember but started my concentration in engagements, weddings, maternity and newborns a couple of years ago. I just found so much happiness and peace in knowing I was a part of something so wonderful and special in the lives of each client. I graduated from Oakland University in 2005 with a BA in Art and Art History with a concentration in Photography. I am the mother of two beautiful and photogenic boys whom may I add are following in their mothers footsteps, photography-wise. I hope to keep this updated as much as I possibly can but my life is full of wonderful chaos having two kids and a freelance business. So we shall see. Check back often to see new work. Thank you for stopping by.
With Love,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment