Smallest fan

Monday, April 5, 2010

Please vote for Elissa H. for The WRIF Rock Girl Contest!

Elissa hired me to shoot pin up portraits of her a couple months back and she is now my 'go to gal' for anytime I need a model. She is super fun to be around, has a beautiful voice and inspires my photography. Thank you everyone in advance for your help and support. She is a wonderful person whom deserves this greatly. I wish her all the best in this contest and in life!

Here is the link to vote for her in The WRIF Rock Girl contest-
http://www.wrif.com/Contests/Register.aspx?ContestID=111837

Here is her personal website to book her for singing engagements-

Also in Elissa's Photo Gallery it has many of the portraits from her Pin up session. So exciting!!

Best Wishes Elissa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment