Smallest fan

Monday, May 3, 2010

Americans for Prosperity Summit

I was honored to be given the chance to photograph Mike Bouchard who is campaigning to be the Governor of Michigan http://www.bouchardforgovernor.com/home/ (Go Team Bouchard!) as well as former Governor of Alaska & Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin (I was able to shake her hand). It was one of the most awe inspiring and eye opening experiences that I will not forget anytime soon. I am very active in keeping up with political views, opinions and what each candidate stands for but really this was a great chance to hear it in person. Sarah Palin did a wonderful job at keeping the crowd entertained. Mike Bouchard gave an interview while I was photographing him and I must say I was very impressed with his stance on the government and ideals. He had my vote before but after talking to him briefly and listening to him address the problems Michigan needs fixed I will be following his campaign more closely to make sure others know how good he will be for this state. Here are a few of the photographs from the day. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment