Smallest fan

Friday, May 13, 2011

My most favorite hat designer award goes to...

Monday Design who is also known as Mindy from Mindy Rolle Photography!!
I can say that I am seriously in love with every creation she has in her Etsy shop and with all of the beautiful designs I have gotten from her. I can not thank her enough for helping boost my photography with her creativity and unique hats. If you would please go to her Facebook page, like her and browse for your kids, a gift or heck even yourself as she makes everything in all different sizes. Also while there please head over to Mindy Rolle Photography and like that as well. Thank you!! Here are just a few samples of her designs.












I hope everyone enjoys Mindy's creations as much as I have as well as my children, clients and fellow photographers. Thank you Mindy for all that you do!!



Don't forget to head to Lindsey VanTiem Photography's Facebook Fan page and like us as well.



Also stay tuned for more information about our Spring into Summer Giveaway (US Photographers only) beginning on June 3, 2011 through June 9, 2011.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Your photos are absolutely beautiful and I am honored to have you use/ photograph my products!! Again, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete