Smallest fan

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 was wonderful. 2013, welcome.

This year has been such a blessing. I have learned so much about my business but also myself! I learned that as much as I try to do it all I must pull back and realize all can not be done by just me alone. In learning this I realized my heart belongs to photographing mainly newborns & infants with just one weekend out of the year devoted to photographing families. It was a refreshing thing to know I thoroughly enjoyed getting ready and going to work (Not that I didn't before, it was just a different joy). This year far exceeded my expectations on how good vs bad my business would do with not doing it all. So far I have photographed over 220 newborns, infants, toddlers, teens and families. I have not even finished my tally so it could go above that number. God has blessed me with this talent and I feel so blessed to be able to do it. I could not do it without the amazing clients I have had with me every year for over 12 years now and some new ones along the way but especially without all the support of my handsome husband. He tirelessly puts up with my late hours of editing, me ignoring him some days to get things accomplished and the over abundance of props/ junk that gets tossed around our house (my studio) daily. But he knows I absolutely love what I do and it makes me happy so he smiles and helps in any way he can. I am doing a long recap one post at a time so not to overwhelm you with adorableness. I will start with just a few of the Infants and Children I had the honor of photographing this past year. These are not even a fraction of what I have done but I wanted to attempt this before the end of 2013 when I would have to do it all over again. :) Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Stay tuned for the Newborn recap of 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment