Smallest fan

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Doug & Chantel Lasky

Doug and Chantel were married last week in Algonac, MI along the waters edge. It was a crisp September day but the sun was shining bright and the colors were so vibrant. These two are great together!!! Doug has been my friend for 13 years and I would not have missed this day for anything especially since he had always said he would never get married. I had to witness this monumental event and document it for all of us who were in denial. Haha~ just kidding!! Chantel is really great for him. Congratulations to Doug and Chantel, have a great honeymoon in Costa Rica. I hope everyone enjoys the ones I have posted, once again I do have so many more to upload and edit so keep checking back for more. Thanks!!












































No comments:

Post a Comment