Smallest fan

Monday, September 21, 2009

Jeff & Amanda Torney

I had the honor of attending the wedding of Jeff and Amanda Torney this past Friday. I have known Jeff since the 2nd grade. My brother and Jeff have been best friends for over twenty years. I would tag along with the boys even though Jeff was my age and everyone else was much younger I wasn't allowed to hangout with them (I did anyways). Jeff married thee most sweetest, kindest, beautiful person I have ever met. I'm not even kidding, she is so amazing. They are meant for each other in every sense and it was such a great celebration in their honor. Amanda calls Jeff her lobster, because lobsters only have one mate for life!! I love it!! There are so many more photo's to post but be patient it has been super busy these last couple of weeks!! Enjoy!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment