Smallest fan

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lana Mae

I am sorry I am behind on updating my blog. Its been super busy but here is Lana Mae's portraits. She was so tiny and sweet when I photographed her the first and second time. She did give me a run for the money with being so awake. The first session lasted a little longer than usual because we were trying to get her to sleep so in the meantime I was able to capture her beautiful older sisters. Those girls are all so pretty, smart and wanted to learn everything they could about my equipment. The second session was much quicker with having Lana ready to fall asleep and the quick switching of the sets and props was much easier as well. I really had such a great time runnning afterwards outside with the older girls and taking their family portraits. Enjoy these please!!!

1 comment: