Smallest fan

Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy Bee

I have been super busy with a lot of different projects so I have not had much time to upload new work but I will be finishing up some edits soon on a couple sessions. If you have not become a fan on Facebook of Lindsey VanTiem Photography please do so to possibly win random drawings I hold when we reach milestones (i.e 100 fans, 200 fans etc). Here is the link!

I am looking forward to this weekend which is fully packed with fun sessions. I am currently booked up until the end of May since I have decided to scale back my sessions because of other commitments I have coming up. If you are interested in a date in June please hurry and book it now because I only have two openings left at this time. Here is a couple cute portrait to hold everyone over until I finish editing more photo's. Have a great weekend!! Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment