Smallest fan

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pin Up Portraits

I have been getting alot of request for Pin ups within the last year and have not posted any on here. It is one of my favorite subjects to photograph being that I studied the History of Photography as an Art History major in college. These few sessions were so much fun!!
Right now through the end of March I am offering a $65.00 package (Includes 1-2 hours, two outfits, 1- 8x10 collage print plus a CD of 10-15 edited images with the shared Copyright. Make- up & hair is an extra $20.00) for everyone who wants to book a Pin Up session. I bring everything to your location, its discrete and comfortable. I do not make them Boudoir only the classic style Pin Up. I love the classics!! If you are interested please call me at (586) 322 0111 or email me at lmflower_2000@yahoo.com. Hurry and book now because dates are going fast. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment