Smallest fan

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chrissy's Maternity Portraits

What another beautiful session today. The weather was amazing, little Cole was all smiles and of course Chrissy was as gorgeous as ever. Even Chris, her hubby, was very patient with all of us as well. They are expecting their second baby in November. This time its a girl!! She has become a friend as well as my go-to girl for hair (She turned me blonde again but also made me feel like a new person) and I love her for it!! So as a gift I wanted to give her something just as special, a maternity session to look back and remember this time of her pregnancy. I just hope she loves them as much as I love my hair! I can't wait until she has baby Callie so we can use my girly props for her portrait sessions. Thank you Chrissy for being so awesome even in the scorching heat today, you are a real trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment