Smallest fan

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Levi's Newborn Portrait Session

Let me start out by saying how absolutely excited I was to photograph baby Levi. I was so sad when I booked up so fast this summer and I couldn't reschedule his Mom's maternity session before he was due to arrive {tears}. My husband also surprised me with a new prop for newborn sessions that worked awesome for this shoot. And it was a big hit with Levi's older brother as well (A huge bean bag square). Tommy is such a proud big brother, so of course I had to capture his excitement as well. I am just adoring every single image taken from that day which is making it hard to pick and choose them. I will take that over not having enough to choose from any day. Thank you Charity for your stellar help and for being such a great Mama bear to your boys. I had a blast capturing your kiddos!!


No comments:

Post a Comment