Smallest fan

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A little change...for today!!

Today I decided to change it up a little bit. I feel I have once again neglected this blog because of being so busy with the business, my family and life in general. So I thought why not share something I love to do for my kids and their friends. Last October I crafted up an easy-peezy yummy treat for my son's class for Halloween. This time around I made something similar for Groundhogs Day. I will include the ingredients and that is basically all because well IT IS THAT EASY! And please we all know even stay at home Moms, part-time working Moms and full time working Moms can look like the most craftiest of the bunch when you have something simple but packs a yummy punch!

Ingredients-
Hunts Snack packs or any Ready made Pudding cups- Chocolate or Vanilla for this recipe will work (Peel cover off and start the fun part)
1- bag of shredded Coconut (The snow)
1- bag of crushed Oreos (only a small amount of this is needed for the shadow part)
1- tube Wilton black Sparkle gel (For the nose and smile)
1 tube Cake Mate Easy Squeeze White decorating icing (For the eyes and ears)
1- package Jet Puff Toasted Coconut Marshmallows or Nutter Butters(The heads of the Groundhogs)
1 package Wilton Edible Google eyes
1 small bag of chopped Walnuts (For the ears)
1 box of Wilton baking cups (Make sure they expand so you can fit the whole handi-pack pudding cup in them)

Package them in decorative bags and refrigerate after done to keep them fresh.

Here are the images I took of the delicious snacks for my son's class for Groundhogs Day. I have included images of the ingredients as well so you can see what I used for these snacks. The teachers love them because everything is edible then you can toss everything when they are done.

Bon Appétit!!













No comments:

Post a Comment