Smallest fan

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo 52 Project for F-U-N!

My friend who is also a photographer {The AMAZING Amanda Skelte of Gingersnap Photographs} set up a photo challenge. The photo challenge last 52 weeks and goes through the alphabet twice. This allows photographers or anyone really to "shoot" away and not just for clients/business. I am sticking with a toy theme so I can create a book for my boys to look over their alphabet and refresh them on their letters. It is also a fun way to remember what toys they have and loved at this age when those toys are long gone or broken (Anyone who has boys knows how long one toy can last). So without further delay here are my letters so far. As I we get more into the weeks I will post a few more.
Thank you for stopping in and please don't forget to head over to Lindsey VanTiem Photography's Fan page to "Like" it! If we hit 2000 fans a fantastic giveaway will begin! ♥














No comments:

Post a Comment